Anthem is subsidiary of Wellpoint, a New York Stock Exchange company, and part of the S&P 500. The mission of Anthem is to improve the health of the people they serve. At Anthem, we believe the best heath care coverage can actually help people stay healthy. That's why we go beyond simply providing coverage. We help encourage members' wellness by:
- Offering large networks of some the regionâ€™s best physicians, specialists and hospitals.
- Reminding members to have important preventative screenings.
- Providing programs and information to help manage chronic health conditions.
- Offering related services including dental coverage, life insurance and pharmacy benefits management.
We work with physicians, hospitals, and other providers to help ensure that care is accessible, coordinated, timely and provided in a manner and setting the promotes positive patient-provider relationships.
Anthem Health Insurance Quotes are available in the following states
Connecticut, Indiana, New Hampshire, Maine, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Georgia, Missouri, Wisconsin, California, Colorado, Nevada
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Lumenos plans are innovative consumer-driven health plans for individuals and families. With the Lumenos plans you will receive features specially designed to improve and maintain your health such as a preventive care covered-period where preventive care services are paid for by Anthem if you use their network. These plans offer flexibility and are available to help tailor your plan to your needs and budget and improve your health and financial health because each plan is designed to help reduce your out-of-pocket health expenses.
The majority of Lumenos plans begin with preventive care to maintain your health which offers 100% coverage for preventive care services with no deduction from your health account when you use network providers. The plans often include a Health Account to pay for medical care and prescriptions. Members can use this money to pay for covered health expenses and can earn healthy rewards dollars in their account to help pay for covered expenses. The unused money will rollover year to year which will help keep your Health Account growing. If this option does not fit a memberâ€™s needs then they can use Traditional Health Coverage which include an annual deductible, a bridge amount, coninsurance and an annual out-of-pocket limit.
The Lumenos Plans include three options for members to choose from so their plan can best fit their needs.
- Lumenos Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Lumenos Health Incentive Account Plus (HIA Plus)
- Lumenos Health Incentive Account (HIA)
All Lumenos plans include 100% preventive care coverage, a health account, and traditional health coverage. The main difference among the plans is the contributions made to the health accounts and how the money is used to pay for health expenses.
All Lumenos health plan members can receive exclusive health tools and personalized services which include:
- Online Health Assessment designed to measure your overall Health Plan One
- Personal Health Coach Program, Smoking Cessation Program, Weight Management Program
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line when you need a quick answer to a routine health question or advice on a medical issue
- Online health site with tools and information, including network provider listings, hospital quality ratings, prescription drug costs and wellness articles.
Anthem Medicare is a leading carrier in services such as dental coverage, life insurance and pharmacy benefits management. Anthem Medicare is available in New York and California. For more information about Anthem Medicare, visit our Anthem Medicare page or check out Anthem Medicare plans at MedicareSolutions.com.
Look to find major cities near you that offer Anthem Medicare:
Los Angeles, CA; San Jose, CA; San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA; Long Beach, CA; Oakland, CA; New York, NY
State Specific Anthem Information